Job Openings & How to Apply
Masada Charter School welcomes you and invites you to see what we have to offer individuals who are interested in working with other dedicated professionals. We offer Kindergarten through 9th grade studies to students in our involved, rural community. Our staff enjoys competitive salaries and benefits and professional growth opportunities.
A few of the advantages of working with Masada Charter School include:
- Intensive staff development programs
- Positive school culture
- Collaborative learning environment
- High quality, effective professional staff
- Working and planning in teams
- Co-workers who are passionate about teaching and do not view their career simply as a job and a paycheck
If you want to be a part of an educational program that is different from the average public school, then Masada is for you. We enjoy the benefits of a small, rural community with an emphasis on family and parent participation with the school.
How to Apply
Masada Charter School accepts applications for employment throughout the year. All positions are filled from completed files. These files must include:
- Complete application and Supplemental Application.
- Current resume.
- Three letters of reference (a minimum of three, both personal and work).
- A Class I fingerprint clearance card is required to work for a charter school in Arizona. If hired, you must have one.
- Valid elementary teaching certificate (from any state).
- BA degree in content area (for teachers in grades 7-9).
- Must meet highly qualified teacher requirements for charter schools which require a bachelors degree with 24 credit hours in the core content area.
- Arizona state retirement
- 100% employee medical
- 100% employee and family dental